- Chris Hewitt: Another core relationship in the film is Captain America and the Falcon.
- Helen O'Hara: Do you know what, I may have said this in the main podcast but honestly every beat of their relationship is exactly like a romance. Seriously. They got to ‘meet cute’ running along, then they bond over some spurious shared history, and then it’s all like ‘Oh I’m in real trouble & I just turned up at your door because you’re the one person I could think to go to for help”. And he’s all like “Sure use my shower.” I mean, come on people! And I think it works well using that kind of shorthand to create a kind of a friendship quite quickly. But honestly they are the ‘couple’ in the film.
- Chris: It’s interesting though, he spends the entire movie turning down exhortations from Natasha to ask women out, the ENTIRE movie.
- Helen: Hey it would be a great political statement if Captain America’s gay.
- Chris: “What about such-and-such from statistics?” “No, I’m not interested.” “What about such-and-such? What about your next door neighbour who’s really really hot?”
- Ali Plumb: “What about this one-armed cyborg man who you have history with..?”
- Chris: “…with the dreamy eyes and long hair.”
- Helen: He was looking dreamy it has to be said.
- http: //www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=40685
i was watching the first avenger and wondering how Bucky knew Steve was getting his ass kicked in the back of some random alley behind a movie theatre
like does he just check alleyways whenever he’s walking down a street to see if Steve’s started another fight he can’t finish
the answer is probably yes
headcanon that, even when brainwashed, Bucky still stops at alleyways and looks down them to find nothing
and he never knows what he’s looking for
- Me: Wow, I'm home alone.
- Me: *In the shower* I WISH THAT I HAD JESSIE'S GIRL
- Me: *Into a hairbrush* NO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF
- Me: *Running around the house* TONI-I-I-I-I-IGHT WE ARE YOUNG
- Me: *Upside down, balancing herself on the couch* IM FEELIN' SEXY AND FREEE
- Me: *Making microwave popcorn* BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE
- Family: *comes home*
- Me: *Locks herself in room and goes on Tumblr*